Knowing the exam syllabus is something you should know, the syllabus is the passport to your success.
Experts consider this as a first step in exam preparation and for an exam like NEET students they should know what they have gotten themselves into.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET is considered a difficult exam to pass compared to other entrance tests.
It demands a lot of hard work, dedication, and consistency from students who want to pursue their career as medical students.
Chemistry syllabus for neet consists of NCERT book chapters of standard 11 and 12. So CBSE and NEET syllabus is the same.
Just to clear the doubt, the state board also has the exact same syllabus for neet.
Here is the complete chemistry program for NEET:
1. Chemistry Basics
2. Structure of the atom
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. States of Matter
8. Redox reactions
10. The elements of the S block
11. The elements of the block P (XI)
12. Organic Chemistry – Basic Principles and Techniques
14. Environmental Chemistry
15. The solid state
18. Chemical Kinetics
19. Surface Chemistry
20. General Principles and Element Isolation Processes
21. The elements of the P block (XII)
22. Block elements D and F
23. Coordination Compounds
24. Differentiation and Conversions – Organic Chemistry
25. Reaction Mechanism – Organic Chemistry
26. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
27. Alcohols, phenols and ethers
28. Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
32. Chemistry in everyday life
This is the complete and updated syllabus for the 2019 neet attempt.
Now that you know the complete neet syllabus 2019, I would suggest the aspiring neet to start concentrating on it.
As I said in my previous post, only a well-structured study schedule can help achieve positive results.
To improve your preparation in chemistry, what you can do is find out the most important chapters in the syllabus and prepare for those that are comparatively stronger than other chapters.
Chemistry has a total of 180 points (45 questions) out of a total of 720 and to be admitted to a good university, students must have a total of more than 550 points.
And I would suggest the students to get at least 110 points, this will help them to reach the specific points and get you to a good university.
Most grouping on a new fasting acquire no drawing: Click Here