Looking for a high-speed video converter that works efficiently? Have you had trouble converting mkv to mp4? Wondershare Video Converter could be the video converter you need. This software is perfect when you want to convert mkv to mp4 file format. If you ever wondered what mkv means. Mkv is an abbreviation for Matroska also known as Matroska Multimedia Container. It is an open standard free container format that can contain an unlimited number of video, audio, track and image files. It is similar with avi, asf and mp4 files. Motion Picture Experts Group 4 is widely known and abbreviated as mp4. Mp4 is a multimedia container format developed by ISO.
Not much with those technical terms and history, how would you convert mkv to mp3 using Wondershare Video Converter software, if you had it installed and available on your computer? You may be staring at the program window wondering what to do first, or it may be how it works.
How would you convert mkv to mp4 using Wondershare Video Converter software? Wondershare Video Converter is considered to be the fastest and most reliable mkv to mp4 converter, with its advanced and unique systems, the conversion would only take a few minutes. With these easily understandable steps, you will definitely have finished converting your mkv to mp4 in just a few minutes.
By adding files before, it would convert mkv to mp4; the steps will tell you how to upload videos and files from your computer to the program.
- Select a mkv file on your hard drive that you want to convert to mp4 using this mkv to mp4 converter. Load the video files or DVD files into the file list that you see in the program window. You can also drag the video files to the file list also to the program window.
- Add video files by clicking an icon in the upper left corner of your screen. This icon or button is the ‘add video’ button which will then add all supported files and videos from your computer to the file list.
- To upload files from your portable device, simply click the ‘arrow’ button in your program window. This will upload files from devices that are connected to your computer; devices like iPods and other multimedia devices. Just make sure these devices are directly connected to your computers properly.
- Another way to import videos and files is by choosing any option from the file menu in the program. If you want to add a single video file from your computer, just click on the ‘add video files’ option. If you ever wanted to add a video folder, just click ‘add video folder’; this will load the video folder into the program. You can also choose ‘add direct show files’: this option will import files and videos by converting them using codecs available in the operating system.
You are now set to convert mkv files to mp4.
- Actually, you can convert mkv to mp4 and vice versa using this Wondershare Video Converter.
- First make the format settings in the mkv file you have selected. Click on the ‘Advanced’ button to access the output settings. A box will appear saying ‘Advanced’, here you can do the output settings. Select mp4 as your output video file (this will convert the mkv file you have dragged in the file list to mp4 file).
- Although it is optional, you can select the ‘Edit video’ option. This will give you the privilege to customize, trim, or even edit video files.
- Click the Start button and the program will start converting mkv to mp4.
- Once the conversion has progressed, you can find the converted files in the ‘Find Destination’ option.
If you want to try this software; You can download Wondershare Video Converter software from the Internet. There are trial versions available and sample products that would definitely be reasonable and practical if you want to test mkv to mp4 conversion with this software program. With a high and satisfying rate, Wondershare Video Converter will never let you down.
Check out more video soft Here